Next Level U Sports x Midwestern Ontario Bearcats College Combine Recap
- Empowering Nova Scotian Athletes: Next Level U Sports Partners with Athletics Nova Scotia
- Next Level U Sports Combine Series: A Premier Platform for Athlete Development and Collegiate Exposure
- Fall Seasons of Success For Next Level U Sports Student Athletes
- SAT Crash Course Is Back!
- U SPORTS Unveils Major Changes to Athletic Scholarships and Eligibility
- Summer of Success For Next Level U Sports Student Athletes
- Next Level U Sports Partnership With PHYSELITE
- Next Level U Sports x Guelph Jr Gryphons Volleyball Combine Recap
- Making Sure You’re Ready To Go: A Step-by-Step Guide to Opening a Bank Account in the US as a Student!
- The NLU Sports Combine: Unleashing Your Athletic Potential
It was a weekend filled with growth, exposure, and competition. Next Level U Sports in partnership with the Midwestern Ontario Bearcats hosted their first annual college combine in Waterloo this past weekend. With over forty-five participants showcasing their skills and abilities to the over twenty-five college coaches in attendance and viewing online, the atmosphere was outstanding, and the play was even better.
On Friday night, our Next Level U Sports team hosted a recruiting information seminar where we discussed the ins and outs of the recruitment process here in Canada and in the United States. It was a great event for our team and the student athletes hosted at the new Yard 41 Facility, home of the Midwestern Ontario Bearcats. This event set us up for an eventful Saturday filled with high flying action. Hosted on a beautiful day in Kitchener, all student athletes and staff put in a fantastic effort in all of the drills and game simulations. While all the participants had fantastic showings and gained some great experience, there were a number of individuals that stood out as top performers in certain areas.
60 Yard Dash Top Performers
- Charlie Renco – 6.7 Sec
- Riley Patchev – 7.0 Sec
- Ty Robinson – 7.1 Sec
Batting Exit Velocity Top Performers
- Logan Gibbs – 88mph
- Aidan Klasnic – 85mph
- Marcus Msuya – 81mph
Pitching Velocity Top Performers (Top Fastball Velocity)
- Charlie Renco – 81mph
- Ty Robinson – 77mph
- Blake Vidal – 77mph
Catcher Pop Times Top Performers
- Lucas Lapar – 2.22 Sec
- Easton Knapp – 2.33 Sec
- Jackson Campbell – 2.34 Sec
Outfielder Throwing Velocity Top Performers
- Jordan Miller – 81mph
- Lucas Bauman – 80mph
- Aidan Klasnic – 80mph
Infielder Throwing Velocity Top Performers
- Charlie Renco – 87mph
- Blake Vidal – 82mph
- Luca Primomo – 80mph
We want to thank all of the staff and volunteers that made this event possible as well as the families and student athletes for spending their weekend with us. We will look to build on our success this year and make next year bigger and better.