THE BLOG: What We’re About
- Summer of Success For Next Level U Sports Student Athletes
- Next Level U Sports Partnership With PHYSELITE
- Next Level U Sports x Guelph Jr Gryphons Volleyball Combine Recap
- Making Sure You’re Ready To Go: A Step-by-Step Guide to Opening a Bank Account in the US as a Student!
- The NLU Sports Combine: Unleashing Your Athletic Potential
- NCAA Recruiting Timelines
- True North Strong: The Best Collegiate Careers By Canadian Student Athletes
- Next Level U Sports SAT Crash Course Is BACK!
- Taking The Recruiting World By Storm: How The NCAA Transfer Portal Is Changing The Recruiting Landscape
- Want To Play Collegiate Sports, Opportunities Are Out There
Welcome to THE BLOG! We are so excited to introduce this new feature to our platform as a means to spread awareness, exposure, and opportunities to athletes and coaches across the United States and Canada. The Blog will cover a wide variety of topics ranging from academic outlines, athlete exposure, tips and tricks for recruiting, and much more!
Next Level U Sports is a Canadian recruiting service that works with hundreds of athletes across Canada. We currently assist athletes in 11 different sports on both the men’s and women’s side. Over 80 student-athletes have committed to schools across Canada and achieved post-secondary scholarships to institutions in the NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA, USPORTS and the CCAA. Our goal is to have over 100 Canadian student-athletes committed by the end of the 2021 recruiting class while branching into more sports across the nation!
Our mission is to provide a simple, smooth and hands-on recruitment process to student-athletes and their families. By applying our expertise in areas such as academics, admissions, film, and coach communication, we excel at providing student athletes with a variety of opportunities in an attempt to find the best fit for them in the classroom and on the field, court, or rink. With an over 99% success rate, Next Level U Sports offers a fantastic opportunity to help make this life changing decision for student athletes and their families, much simpler.
We look forward to posting on this blog throughout the year about the world of sport at the amateur and collegiate level and hope to continue to grow the Canadian student athlete brand both here and Canada and abroad!
Written By: Ethan Andrew