THE BLOG: What We’re About
- A Guide On How To Follow Collegiate Sports
- NLU Sports & SS Visuals To Host Branding Seminar
- SIGN UP FOR THE SAT CRASH COURSE
- Alumni Fall sports check-in
- NLU Sports partners with UTM Fastpitch Canada
- Next Level U Sports x Midwestern Ontario Bearcats College Combine Recap
- Amateur Vs Professional Status: The In’s and Out’s of Amateurism in Collegiate Golf
- The Power of Social Media and Recruiting
- Next Level U Sports Partners With Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour
- NCAA Recruiting Timelines
Welcome to THE BLOG! We are so excited to introduce this new feature to our platform as a means to spread awareness, exposure, and opportunities to athletes and coaches across the United States and Canada. The Blog will cover a wide variety of topics ranging from academic outlines, athlete exposure, tips and tricks for recruiting, and much more!
Next Level U Sports is a Canadian recruiting service that works with hundreds of athletes across Canada. We currently assist athletes in 11 different sports on both the men’s and women’s side. Over 80 student-athletes have committed to schools across Canada and achieved post-secondary scholarships to institutions in the NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA, USPORTS and the CCAA. Our goal is to have over 100 Canadian student-athletes committed by the end of the 2021 recruiting class while branching into more sports across the nation!
Our mission is to provide a simple, smooth and hands-on recruitment process to student-athletes and their families. By applying our expertise in areas such as academics, admissions, film, and coach communication, we excel at providing student athletes with a variety of opportunities in an attempt to find the best fit for them in the classroom and on the field, court, or rink. With an over 99% success rate, Next Level U Sports offers a fantastic opportunity to help make this life changing decision for student athletes and their families, much simpler.
We look forward to posting on this blog throughout the year about the world of sport at the amateur and collegiate level and hope to continue to grow the Canadian student athlete brand both here and Canada and abroad!
Written By: Ethan Andrew