Our Athletes Spring Season Successes
- Summer of Success For Next Level U Sports Student Athletes
- Next Level U Sports Partnership With PHYSELITE
- Next Level U Sports x Guelph Jr Gryphons Volleyball Combine Recap
- Making Sure You’re Ready To Go: A Step-by-Step Guide to Opening a Bank Account in the US as a Student!
- The NLU Sports Combine: Unleashing Your Athletic Potential
- NCAA Recruiting Timelines
- True North Strong: The Best Collegiate Careers By Canadian Student Athletes
- Next Level U Sports SAT Crash Course Is BACK!
- Taking The Recruiting World By Storm: How The NCAA Transfer Portal Is Changing The Recruiting Landscape
- Want To Play Collegiate Sports, Opportunities Are Out There
Our Next Level U Sports student athletes have had some great successes in their spring season sports so far. On this installment of THE BLOG, we will be highlighting just a few of these outstanding accomplishments from our alumni this season.
Zach McPhee – University of Arkansas at Little Rock – Men’s Track & Cross Country
Zach placed #6 at the OVC conference tournament in the Men’s 5000m, earning them a key 3 points helping lead the Trojans to a 2nd place finish at the conference tournament.
Abigail Passy – University of New Brunswick – Women’s Track and Field
UNB’s Abigail Passy won the women’s pole vault, beating Memorial’s Erin McGettiean. Passy’s winning jump established a new AUS record, at 3.20 metres. Abigail has had an impressive season with UNB so far!
Avery Curran – California University of Pennsylvania – Softball
Curran registered her first career homerun against Shaw this season. Curran is continuing to grow with her California University of Pennsylvania squad, making the most of her opportunities this season.
McKenna Kelly – College of Charleston – Softball
McKenna Kelly is having a career year so far for the College of Charleston. Kelly has posted her career best ERA ever in college, 3.68 appearing in 6 games on the mound. Kelly will look to continue her great start this season!
Alex Camillo – Nyack College – Baseball
Transfer student athlete Alex Camillo is having a great season with Nyack College this spring. Appearing in 30 games, starting in 29, Camillo has been a key contributor at the plate as he is batting .230. Best of luck to Alex on the rest of his season!
Make sure to follow along with all of our outstanding alumni student athletes as they wrap up their season for the 2022/2023 season.