Next Level U Sports Partners With Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour
- Next Level U Sports Partners With FTF Canada
- NCAA Drops Mandatory Standardized Testing For Class of 2023 and Potentially For Good
- Looking to Transfer? Here’s What You Need To Consider
- Next Level U Sports Continues Partnership with Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour
- Next Level U Sports – 2022 Year End Recap
- A Guide On How To Follow Collegiate Sports
- NLU Sports & SS Visuals To Host Branding Seminar
- SIGN UP FOR THE SAT CRASH COURSE
- Alumni Fall sports check-in
- NLU Sports partners with UTM Fastpitch Canada
Next Level U Sports is thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour. Next Level U Sports is now one of the athletic recruiting partners with the MJT which contains over 2000 member players. We are excited to be able to partner with the largest junior golf tour in the country and provide our expertise in the post secondary recruitment industry to the talented junior golfers across Canada.
The Maple Leaf Junior Tour is a non-profit organization and is recognized as Canada’s number one-played Junior Golf Tour as well as the only national junior tour run exclusively by PGA of Canada. The MJT hosts close to 90 events across Canada, including free Ford Go Golf Junior Clinics, the MJT Mini Tour for 12U, and multi-day events for competitive players aged 11-19 which also offer qualifiers for international tournaments. The MJT is home to many high-level golfers on both the men’s and women’s side, producing some of Canada’s most talented players such as Nick Taylor, Adam Hadwin, and Anna Young.
We are excited to work alongside the outstanding MJT staff in an effort to provide many opportunities to their member athletes to continue golfing at the next level. The resources that the MJT can provide to its members puts itself on another level and we are excited to be a part of the growing junior golf presence in Canada. Any MJT member golfers who are interested in learning more about our partnership and how we can help you achieve your goals as a student athlete can reach out to our staff directly on our website.